How are you all
Hope you all are fine ☺
today I will Tell you how to change your window logon background
yeah 🙂 i know this is interesting
Follow the following steps
1. Launch the Windows Registry Editor by typing Regedit in Start Menu or in RUN
2. Go to ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionAuthenticationLogonUIBackground‘.
Change the value from “0” to “1”
3. Double-click the DWORD value called ‘OEM Background’ to open it and enter 1 in the Value data field.
Note: If the DWORD ‘OEM Background’ is not there, you need to make it.
4. Browse to the background image that you would like use on the log-in screen. A JPEG file that is less than 245 kb in size can only be used here.
5. Copy the image you want to use into the ‘C:WindowsSystem32oobeinfobackgrounds‘ folder. If the folder is not present, you need to create it.
6. Rename the image to backgroundDefault.jpg
7. Restart your computer to check the new login background screen.