We all use WhatsApp. In every update whatsapp give some thing new Like recently it Gives Video Calling features. Whatsapp also gives GIF sending features some time ago. But mostly us don’t know to how sending own GIF file to someone. We only forward that GIF that we received from other.
In today’s article I am tell you to Send your own GIF
Lets start the Topic
How to send GIF animation on WhatsApp
1. How to convert video from VLC media player
2. How to create your own photo as a folder icon
3. How to find out window product key in 2 minutes
2. Click on Attachment > Gallery > Video
3. Now select Video that you want to send as GIF.
4. Now select between 1-7 seconds video for enable GIF. Click on Camera type icon as per below image it convert into GIF.
5. Now send selected video portion. You see it sending as a GIF
Hope you successfully send your Own GIF to your friends and loves. Keep visit and Show your support by sharing this post ☺