Reading Time: 2 minutes
Hello To all,
Are you Bored With your Google keyboard for its simple look ? I know your answer is yes.
So in today article i will tell you
How to change your Google keyboard background.
Follow the Step :-
- Open Setting to your android Device
- Go to language and input tools
- Click on Google keyboard Setting
- There are Many options Select “Theme” from the option
- Now there is many color keyboard either choose this or click on My images for set a background from you personal photos.
- After Choosing Pic click on set and open your keyboard you will find your selected images as keyboard background.
Hope you like this .
Share this with your friends and Comment ☺
Stay Connected with IT KEEDA