Reverse IP lookup is a technique to find the server IP address of any website. Actually in this we look IP address of the hosting server of that server. By this you can find IP address of any websites like Facebook ,twitter, YouTube.
Reverse IP lookup By using command prompt
In this method we use ping command to find IP address of any website. Just follow steps below
1. Click on start button then click run, type cmd and press enter.
2. Now command prompt will open.
3. Now type ping space and then full address of website.
4. If you want to know Google IP then type Ping www.Google.com
5. Just press enter. Now this will show the IP address of the site and location.
अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर करे
और हमें अपना फीडबैक जरूर दे।