Reading Time: 2 minutes Hello Readers, How are you all. Hope all are very well
Most of the time people asking for me for how the look for their wifi password which are already saved in their Android Phone.
So this article for those who want to know wifi saved password in their phone.
Note :- Root Required
Today I am sharing Two method in which you able to see Saved WiFi password
How to see Saved Wi-Fi password
|How to see Saved WiFi Password|
1. First Download ES file Explorer from here
2. Open ES file explorer and firstly enable Root Explorer as shown in below image
3. Now Go to Local/Device/Data/Misc/WiFi folder you see a file name as “wpa_supplicant.conf”
4. Open the file in any html viewer but i recommended use Es note editor and it show all password
1. First Download WiFi Key Recovery(Needs root) from here
2. After Installing just run the App it will show all WiFi Password you use.
Share this with your friends and Comment ☺
and Stay Connected with IT KEEDA