Reading Time: 2 minutes
Our Reader Score
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
According to the latest news from the WEF (World Economic Forum), Robots and the AI technology will do more than half of the current tasks than humans by 2025. That’s covers 12 industries and 20 economies which is equivalent of some 75 million jobs like Check-out cashier, Railway station ticket seller, data entry, Factory worker, Bridge toll collector etc.
The Swiss non-profit organization said, “By 2025 more than half of all current work tasks will be performed by machines as opposed to 29 percent today”.
At the same time, quick changes in Robotic Machines and algorithms, that are designed to solve problems could create 133 million new jobs instead of 75 million that will be displaced among now and 2022. In 2022, jobs such as information and data processing, machines will take 80% of jobs from humans.
Now a day you can see many Robotic machines comes in the market and use in a various shopping mall, banking sectors, education sectors, offices & restaurants also. Even though people are like to order everything from online. So the demands of the local shops are going decreases than the online shopping stores, for that many labours loss their works those who don’t know online work. But the same time online works demands going high. Though the all process happing automatically but still there is a need of a human.
So, those Jobs that require “human skills” such as sales, marketing, and customer service’s demand will increase for humans. That time Peoples are looking for e-commerce and social media jobs which robots can’t operate. Indeed, even in functions like thinking and basic leadership, the most human of functions at present, machines will assume control 28% of total task-hours, compared to 19% today.
So what’re the ways to stop this job loss?
- People need to upgrade themselves to do works like robots.
- Multitasking skills development. People should have developed their skills to do multiple works at the same time. So they can easily work like a Robot.
- Investors and Policymakers need to think about another way to deal with employment creation in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR).
- Don’t look for a job, try to create jobs.
- Looking for the jobs which Robots can’t do, like Chef, Journalist, Artist, Creativity, Physical skills, entertainments etc.
- The student should learn Digital skills like Digital marketing, Ethical Hacking, Web designing, Graphics designing, Software development, Game Development etc.
Governments need to activate modern labour market policies. They need to open a new institution for advance technology tanning purpose, teach peoples for smart work, not hard work, investing more in job training centres replace in schools.
The first is that competitors in a similar industry worked with one another to create a new pool of talent. Next, the government gave proactive help, and an outsider with frontline data on aptitudes and occupations gave an organizing capacity. Finally, significant training and skilling services were accessible locally and online.