Reading Time: 3 minutes
Our Reader Score[Total: 0 Average: 0]
My today’s topic is on setup your Personal own custon email id. Email is Very important part of our life in now days for communicating, Data sharing and lot of uses of email. When we create our email id on Giants mail service like Gmail,rediff or yahoo we wish to creating a unique email id of our and some time we thought is any way to create self domain name Email id for free. But lack of knowledge we can not do. After reading todays article you able to create self domain name Email Id like If you have your Domain like www.xyz.com so you can create your email Like firstname.lastname@example.org
So Lets Start Today’s Topic
How to Setup your personal Email ID with your custom domain (FREE)
|How to Setup your personal Email ID with your custom domain (FREE)|
Things you need:-
1. Your Custom Domain
Steps To follow for Setup setup your Personal own custom email id.
1. Open ZOHO MAIL and Sign up 2. After sign up Choose free plan “LITE” Plan It give you 5 GB space for per user user you can create free 25 Users email ID
3. After Choosing plan type your custom domain address than continues
|Custom domain setup|
4. Now it asking for setup your Email
5. Now verify your Domain ownership by using methods given by ZOHO. Here i use CNAME
6. Now follow domain verification instruction as per ZOHO for selected method in your Domain provider. Here i use Go daddy.
7. After Adding CNAME in your Domain provider click on “CNAME LOOKUP” then click verify now.
8. After verifying your Domain ownership it show create your first Admin Email ID for zoho along with your domain.
9. After Creating Admin Email ID now create your other EMAIL id As your like example email@example.com or else.
8. After Creating Email ID click on https://mail.zoho.com for accessing email id
Setup Email ID for POP3 IMAP
1. After Login Email ID click on setting as per Screen shot
2. Now scroll down and click on Email forwarding and POP/IMAP
|Email forwarding and POP/IMAP|
3. Your see there is option for enable or disable POP or IMAP. Now manage setting as per your need and setup Email in your Mobile or MS OUTLOOK or any other platform.
|Incoming Outgoing server (POP & IMAP)|
For example Setup Email in mobile (InComing/Out going) setup
Thing to remember:-
- Only Admin Email id can manage Zoho Control panel
Hope You setup your own email ID with this service if you need any help Contact Us we help you for Set up
Share this Article And help other for get their own custom email id. and keep visit IT KEEDA