|How to Setup your personal Email ID with your custom domain (FREE)|
3. After Choosing plan type your custom domain address than continues
|Custom domain setup|
4. Now it asking for setup your Email
5. Now verify your Domain ownership by using methods given by ZOHO. Here i use CNAME
6. Now follow domain verification instruction as per ZOHO for selected method in your Domain provider. Here i use Go daddy.
7. After Adding CNAME in your Domain provider click on “CNAME LOOKUP” then click verify now.
8. After verifying your Domain ownership it show create your first Admin Email ID for zoho along with your domain.
9. After Creating Admin Email ID now create your other EMAIL id As your like example firstname.lastname@example.org or else.
8. After Creating Email ID click on https://mail.zoho.com for accessing email id
Setup Email ID for POP3 IMAP
1. After Login Email ID click on setting as per Screen shot
2. Now scroll down and click on Email forwarding and POP/IMAP
|Email forwarding and POP/IMAP|
3. Your see there is option for enable or disable POP or IMAP. Now manage setting as per your need and setup Email in your Mobile or MS OUTLOOK or any other platform.
|Incoming Outgoing server (POP & IMAP)|
For example Setup Email in mobile (InComing/Out going) setup
Thing to remember:-
Hope You setup your own email ID with this service if you need any help Contact Us we help you for Set up
Share this Article And help other for get their own custom email id. and keep visit IT KEEDA
When a laptop is sold as refurbished, it would mean a couple of things. To…
Online food delivery has become a common trend among the Millennials and the Gen Z.…
Are you searching Top 5 Websites to chat anonymously with Random People so you are…