Grand Theft Auto or GTA players have been ecstatic in recent times as the release date of GTA 6 is possibly being scheduled for an announcement shortly.
In the past few months, there have been reports of the possibility that GTA 6 might have a mid-2024 or 2025 launch date, with Raymond James analysts upgrading the stocks of Take-Two Interactive considering “very interesting” 2025 and beyond.
If 2018’s Red Dead Redemption 2 is something to be believed and if it’s true, GTA 6 could be the game to set the standard of gaming for a long time to be.
Although there are no details on the game’s potential gameplay, there was a considerable leak this year, when a record number of early footages from the development for GTA 6 surfaced, giving the first glimpses of what the potential game has to offer.
Though the video was quickly removed, however, it was enough to make GTA gamers excited.
GTA 6 leak: Rumoured mechanics
According to reports, GTA 6 could feature various new features that elevate the game up a notch. It will have a more advanced ability to crouch and stealth as in Red Dead Redemption 2.
GTA 6 will also reportedly have improved cover mechanics and players will be able to travel into another room, without leaving the cover.
The game’s protagonists, Jason and Lucia, can get bags of loot that could be used for storing piles of gold and cash when they rob thefts.
The players may even be able to revive themselves in the event of being hit by a large amount, much as the mechanism of horse revival from RDR2.
In addition, you may be able to take your own life, similar to the cheat “GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD” within GTA San Andreas.
The practice of switching shoulders when aiming could be a possibility during GTA 6.
One of the most intriguing revealed features is an Eagle Eye system like RDR2. The system would permit the character to draw attention to things of interest, such as safety cameras, security cameras jewelry, etc.
The players could also be able to engage in combat. Furthermore, they may be able to menace or speak to NPCs such as RDR2.
It could also include a health system similar to RDR2 in which the capabilities of the player are influenced by health conditions as well as the amount of food consumed. A diet that is too heavy could make the player fat and eating less could leave your character appearing skinny.
This could impact various areas including stamina, health, and much more.
So, if the leaks can be believed to be true there is a chance GTA 6 might be heavily affected by Red Dead Redemption 2, which is considered to be one of the top games ever created because of its expansive yet live-in open world, numerous games, in-game events, stories as well as gameplay mechanics and many more.
Summary of Rumored features include:
- Advanced crouching and stealth: Like Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA 6 is rumored to feature a more advanced crouching and stealth system. This will allow players to take down enemies more quietly and efficiently.
- Improved cover mechanics: GTA 6 is also said to have improved cover mechanics. Players will be able to move around more freely while in cover, and they’ll also be able to peek out from behind cover to survey their surroundings.
- Loot bags: Players in GTA 6 will be able to use loot bags to store gold and cash that they steal during robberies. This will make it easier to transport large amounts of loot without having to worry about losing it.
- Self-revive mechanic: If players are taken down in GTA 6, they may be able to revive themselves using a new self-revive mechanic. This will be similar to the horse revival mechanic in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Eagle Eye system: GTA 6 is also rumored to feature an Eagle Eye system similar to the one in Red Dead Redemption 2. This system will allow players to highlight objects and enemies of interest, making it easier to plan their next move.
- Health system affected by diet: GTA 6’s health system is said to be more realistic than previous games in the series. Players will need to eat and drink regularly to stay healthy, and their diet will also affect their physical appearance and stamina.
If these rumors are true, GTA 6 is shaping up to be one of the most ambitious and immersive games ever made. It will be exciting to see what Rockstar Games has in store for us when the game is finally released.