Hello ITK’ns in our office or in school all systems are connected to a network. A system in the network is useful for file sharing and another useful thing. In today’s article, I share a trick. You can shut down any computer without physically accessing them, you have just know victim IP address.
How to know IP Address
- Open “Command prompt” click on “start” –> “run”. type cmd in Run window then hit “enter”
- In Command prompt Window type “ipconfig” then hit enter
- It displays Your IP address as well as your gateway and more.
Or Watch Video
Follow this step to remote shut down computer in Network
1. First of all open CMD
2. When Command Prompt open Type “shutdown -i” and hit enter
5. This type of message will appear and the victim system will restart or shutdown as per your command
Hope you all like this remote shut down trick so share this with your friends and don’t forgot to like this article