Today we read about How to Share Mobile screen to another mobile. In my earlier post i teach you How To Remote Control Android Device but this required root for controlling another device. But today we do not need to root our phone for accessing another mobile screen
Some time our friends or our family member who doesn’t know more about Smart phone have some help for us if they getting any problem their phone.
If you are in remote area and want to access to their phone for sort out their problem so this android application give you to access their phone and help them out from their problem
Note :- This android appication is not controlling another device only screen share. If you want to control another mobile read this article
Also read :-
- Use your android as Mouse and keyboard on your PC or Laptop
- How to use your mobile as a CCTV camera
- Create Facebook ID without your Email or phone number
- Recover lost deleted data
Android application you need to Share Mobile screen to another mobile
- Download INKWIRE
This Will help you for
- Helping friends and family out with phone troubles
- Customer support for Android apps
- Teaching new Android users
Step to follow for share mobile screen to another mobile
- Open Inkwire application
- Their is two option SHARE & ACCESS
- Choose Share if you want to share you screen and access for viewing another mobile screen
- When you click on share it shows you some Number pin, this pin use for other person to accessing your phone
- Person who want to access your phone type your sharing pin and get connected
- Now Accessing person see you mobile screen and now he able to help you over voice or if he click on his phone you see a gesture in your phone.
Hope you learn from this Article and now you can help your friends who are far away from you if they stuck any problem.
Like Comment and Share this post and also Subscribe my YouTube channel IT KEEDA