Today we read about How to Share Mobile screen to another mobile. In my earlier post, I teach you How To Remote Control Android Device but this required root for controlling another device. But today we do not need to root our phone for accessing another mobile screen.
Sometimes our friends or our family member who doesn’t know more about the Smartphone have some help for us if they getting any problem their phone.
If you are in the remote area and want to access to their phone for sort out their problem so this android application gives you to access their phone and help them out from their problem.
Note:- This android application is not controlling another device only screen share. If you want to control another mobile read this article
- Download INKWIRE
This Will help you for
- Helping friends and family out with phone troubles
- Customer support for Android apps
- Teaching new Android users
- Open Inkwire application
- There is two option SHARE & ACCESS
- Choose Share if you want to share your screen and access for viewing another mobile screen
- When you click on share it shows you some Number pin, this pin use for another person to accessing your phone
- A person who wants to access your phone type your sharing pin and get connected
- Now Accessing person see your mobile screen and now be able to help you over voice or if he clicks on his phone you see a gesture on your phone.
Hope you learn from this Article and now you can help your friends who are far away from you if they stuck any problem.
Like Comment and Share this post and also Subscribe my YouTube channel IT KEEDA