Is you ever remotely access or control any computer? May be most of the say yes thru Team Viewer or Other remote Software for PC.Is you ever remotely control any Android device?No na!!!In today article I will tell you
How to remotely control other Android device
|How To Remote Control Android Device
1. Your phone must be rooted
2. Both of the android phone are on Connected on same network (or you can connect hotspot)
2. Install to your device as well as another android in which your remotely access
3. Open The App in both of the phone
4. Now Click on “STREAM” of that phone you want to remotely control. It give and IP information in below
5. Now Click on “CONNECT” Another android in which you remotely access the device.
6. There is an option “MANUAL CONNECTION”. Type the IP which you get from Step 4
7. After typing IP click on “CONNECT”. “KUDOS you see now you oprate another android in your phone.
Hope you like this trick. Share with your friends and keep visit IT KEEDA
Watch the video for more clarification