Hello ITK’ians, many of you use laptops, Just suppose you do you important work and your mouse or keyboard stop working what will you do ??? So in today topic i will tell you how you Use Android as Mouse and keyboard and many more option on your PC or Laptop.
Also read:- 1. Ghost typing:- Notepad automatically typing trick 2. How to create Facebook ID without email or phone number 3. How to use Mobile as a CCTV camera
Things you need to Use your android as Mouse and keyboard
Step to do Use your android as Mouse and keyboard
- Install Android app as well as Unified server software for PC
- Open you Mobile hotspot and connect with your laptop or PC. (Data connection not required to open)
- Now go to tray icon in you laptop as show in image and click on it a chrome window will open
4. Now go to Address tab in chrome where you see a IP written as show in image. 5. Now open app in mobile and click on “SERVER” click on PLUS “+” sign and input IP in host name and then click on tick mark. You see a server is connected now in you mobile.
6. Now go to REMOTE and shows your option as your need while you use Mouse or keyboard from basic setting or play songs from PC
- If your mobile and your PC connected to same network so you don’t need to set a manual IP. It show server found just click on it and get connected. But i recommend Use your hotspot for use because it save you Mobile internet DATA
- Unified Remote PRO version is also available in play store but you can download it free read this article to know How you download paid app
For more clarification watch this video
If you like this article Share with your friends…….