Hello, the dear reader hopes you learn new thing and tricks from IT KEEDA. So let’s start today valuable article. Are you every frustrated spam or unnecessary mail in your inbox and want to stop junk email
We use our email id in many sites for some purpose and forget it but they never forgot they always send offers mail or any other type mail this cause our mailbox always full of unnecessary mail.
So today I will tell you how many subscriptions is in your mail and you can subscribe all of them from in one place. Just visit one website signup and it tells you all subscription of your mail just select and unsubscribe and get your Inbox clean ☺
Also Read:- How To Create A Bootable pen drive
Also Read:- Ghost typing:- Notepad automatically typing trick
Unsubscribe all spam subscription notification mail
The website name is Unroll Me its a free service. Follow the steps to Unfollow all Spam Subscription
1. Go to Unroll Me and click on get started.
2. Now you see Top 4 Email provider click on your email provider.
3. Click allow to signup with your email.
4. After this, it will show you how many subscriptions you have in your email id click on continue for further process.
5. Now in next window, it will show all subscription now click on unsubscribe the service which you want to unsubscribe.
6. After selecting all click on continue and finish.
Now you unsubscribe all unwanted mail subscription that irritates you know your inbox is ready. Share this with your friends and keep their inbox free from spam free. Comment your view in the comment section